If your excuse for hating white people is based on American history, I have a few things to tell you.
1. Take a fucking world history class.
2. African tribe kings fucking sold your ancestors into slavery. You’re just as responsible for slavery as white people, bitch
3. 1.4% of the population…
1. African slavery was different from American slavery. American slavery was to strip blacks of their humanity, human rights, and humiliate us. That’s different from being a prisoner of war/battle or working off debt.. The slavery you’re talking about in Africa they still treated each other as humans.
2. Thinking they were trading them to humane people. They were trading labor for resources and temporarily. They weren’t selling “cattle” to be tortured and killed by sadistic insecure monsters.
3. No excuse to treat them like crap.
4. That was indentured servitude. Then they started making laws that darker people had to serve longer and then only whites could own slaves. No more interracial dating. Etc.
5. Slaves to OTHER EVIL WHITE PEOPLE. Then they became accepted and turned on the blacks.
You’re racist. Just know that.
1. Any slaves in America were indentured servants up until like the 1650’s
2. It was rare for slaves to be tortured and killed. Black slaves costed more than the Irish white slaves (for 1). And 2: you wouldn’t just waist a fucking slave THEY COST MONEY.
3. No it isn’t an excuse. What I’m pointing out is that ALL white people didn’t own slaves. With a small percentage like that, it isn’t very likely a white person you are dealing with is oh so clearly related with a fucking slave owner
And what did I say that was racist? Hmmm??????
1. And then after that, no more indentured servants. Did you forget how gruesome white slave owners got? Do you still not recognize the system of oppression that has carried over? I guess you forgot.
2. Black slaves were always tortured. They were raped, beaten, and forced into heavy labor. White slaves? Oh please. They did enslave some of the white women who loved black men originally to discourage the behavior. But you are mad if you think whites were treated as bad. They were human. We weren’t. And yes we cost that’s why they lynched us for running away. Hung us from trees and cut off limbs.
3. Half the population of whites at least had slaves, supported slavery, made money off it. If you benefit, and are unwilling to change that, you are just as guilty.
4. Every white person today in Amerikkka may not be related to a slave owner but you benefit from what they did. You’re still considered the ideal American citizen. You still have rights we don’t have. You deny it and aren’t willing to change it. You don’t see it because you don’t want to. You are supporting a system of oppression and white supremacy and making blacks out to have a victim complex when that’s not so. You think we hate you? We hate what you stand for and we wanna smash your rose colored glasses. Because you live in a fake world constructed to preserve your egos and keep you from dealing with reality.
I don’t have to convince you. You have the info now do what you want with it.
"We hate what you stand for"
Basing that off what? Bitch you don’t know what I stand for. That’s why I can’t stand this tumblrina mentality. Acting as if all white people are A-okay with racism and as if and as if we CHOSE anything we’ve gained (IF anything at all) because of our race. We were just as born into this system as you were. Something you fail to realize. “It’s not my fault. It’s white people’s fault” they lament completely forgetting no one fucking chose to be born.
You don’t hear yourself
I really don’t care bout anything else you have to say to me at this point I know you better than you know you. You wanna be a victim so bad lol. Shame.. and don’t wait for another response cuz this the last one. I’m not wasting energy on a brick wall.
Dude is getting super mad cos they can’t back up their own shit. So mad he repeated “as if” LOL.
With that type of mentality, though, one could say that no one chose to be born into slavery, but yet the hundreds upon thousands of fellow African Americans are related to one ancestor who was once a slave.